Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Why is it important to listen to angels?

 Because they often see the future and see the different outcomes that could happen in your future. They often will direct you towards outcomes that you actually can survive and prosper in rather than let you be maimed or die unnecessarily.

This is the real value of communing with Angels in your life. It's because you don't want to die or be maimed before your time. Also, by aligning yourselves with Angels you automatically align yourself with God and his Saints too and this also changes your destiny to a better one while you are here on earth.

Because I'm around angels often I can sense what is coming next in life for myself and my family and sometimes mankind. So, whenever I'm allowed to write about this by God and Angels I do so more of you can survive the ups and downs of your lives.

By God's Grace

No comments: