Sunday, November 20, 2022

What's too old? It depends upon the person

 We have all met people of ANY age who were completely incompetent as humans beings who couldn't think that much or do that much physically. So, to ask the question: "What's too old?" is an individual one. I find I never judge people until I have been around them 10 to 20 minutes or more and even then I try not to judge people at all rather I try to use my discernment regarding who is safe to be around and who is not safe to be around. This is an ongoing battle for all of us trying to discern who is the potential friend and who is the potential enemy in all new situations we encounter. 

Likewise, the question: "What's too old?" has to be an individual question that all people must answer for themselves and hopefully they have enough information to make decisions that help them survive that day no matter who they are dealing with.

No comments: