Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A friend of mine Grew up with RFK Junior as a friend on the East Coast

Most of my friend's life he was a mountain Climber and climbed K2 and Mt. Everest and most of the major peaks on earth. Recently he tried to get me to vote for RFK Junior. However, the incident about RFK junior saying a worm had eaten some of his brain made me not want to vote for him. I wonder Why?

I wish I didn't have to vote for Biden Either because his statement of: "If I lose the election I will know I have done my best." is a really horse shit statement that denotes Biden's age more than anything else.

This election is not about Biden's ego. It's not about him at all. It's about saving our democracy from Trump. And if Biden cannot see that then likely he shouldn't be running for president in the first place. 

His statement denotes his age and why Biden is unfit to hold Public Office anymore. 

So, Now we have two people unfit to hold the OFFICE of President: Trump AND Biden.

What do we do with this?

No comments: