Monday, July 8, 2024

My son said DALL-E 2 is already outmoded by DALL-E 3 so that I should try DALL-E 3

 I haven't tried DALL-E 3 yet simply because it hasn't been convenient for me to do this yet. However, this doesn't mean you shouldn't try it to see if it is working better than DALL-E 2.

As everyone is saying now the transitions are "Screaming by" regarding everything to do with AI. I'm not sure how much longer all this is going to be free.

Right now we are literally all beta testers for all these different AIs but this could also be changing too. It's hard to say. However, if you go onto any Art AI be sure to log in so you don't lose all your art like I did but don't let them force you to use your full correct name because that is just too dangerous to your life and finances.

No comments: