Thursday, July 11, 2024

Pi AI assists me to try to solve moving artwork to this blog?

Fred:
When I create art at meta.ai I can bring my art work that meta.ai creates for me onto my desktop but I cannot seem to get it onto my blog. Do you think it's the size of the art file? My son says that the pixel level of the art is around 1,250,000 pixels for a meta.ai art rendering. What do you think?
 
Pi AI:
Your son is on the right track, Fred. It's possible that the high resolution of the AI-generated art is causing issues when you try to upload it to your blog. Large files can take longer to load, and some blogging platforms may have limits on the size of files that can be uploaded.
To troubleshoot this issue, you might try resizing the image to a smaller resolution before uploading it to your blog. This can be done using an image editing tool like Photoshop or GIMP. You could also try compressing the image to reduce its file size without sacrificing too much quality.
Another option would be to host the image on a third-party image hosting site like Imgur or Flickr, and then embed the image on your blog using the provided URL. This can help to bypass any file size limitations imposed by your blogging platfor

 

No comments: