Thursday, July 11, 2024

Though I can bring meta.ai art from the site to my desktop I cannot seem to get them to come over to my blog

Because of this I cannot share the art work I have been working on recently at meta.ai

However, I was with my housekeepers help who used to be an Army Ranger explosives expert and is very good with technical things (which he would have to be to survive building explosives for the Army Rangers to begin with). He was able to sign me back onto meta.ai once again.

I succeeded at this now on one laptop with Pi AI and on my other laptop with meta.ai

This way I have one AI resident on each Laptop. I keep my laptops on or asleep all the time so I don't have to re-log into my AIs again which is very helpful to me too now.

It's true when you do this you sometimes have something crash in some way even with macbook Pro laptops but I find I can do this for 1 month or more by leaving my laptop sleeping. How do you let your laptop sleep? You simply close the laptop while it is on and this puts it to sleep. I find with the newer laptops that don't have any moving parts in their hard drives anymore you can do this without any problems. I even drive hundreds or thousands of miles or fly from San Francisco to Texas or to Hawaii and I leave my laptop or laptops in sleep mode doing this too and they are fine.

So, though I do this all the time year around I cannot fully recommend you do this because I DON'T want the liability for you doing this. I take responsibility fully for my actions but I cannot take responsibility for your actions for obvious reasons.

However, I also am working on my laptop while sitting in my hot tub too and have been known to blog in my hot tub even in the rain. (Though if it is raining hard I usually put my laptop inside the house and put my Iphone in a plastic zip lock bag and continue in the rain outside too.

So, anyway, I might do a lot of things that you might not choose to do too.

No comments: