Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Santa Nella 111 Friday and Saturday

 I'm very lucky here on the  SF coast where I live. However, even here we are keeping all the windows and shades shut to keep it cool as long as we can simply because people don't usually have air conditioning where we live. For example, at present we only have a fan to cool ourselves or I suppose I could get into my hot tub to cool down because I don't have it heated up right now because I have been too ill to feel safe getting into it.

But, inland over the Pacheco pass from the northern Coast it will be 111 degrees Friday and Saturday.

Also, it's presently 95 degrees in Sacramento at 11:50 am Wednesday going to 110 degrees today. Friday there in Sacramento it will be 111 too.

It's 69 degrees at 11:50 am Wednesday here too. So, I'm thinking 75 to 80? the way it is going right now on the coast?

No comments: