Saturday, July 20, 2024

Yesterday it was around 70 degrees and beautiful here on the NorCal Coast

Today it's high fog and 60 degrees at 3:30pm.

I walked up into the forest near us which is pine and oak and Redwoods and Ferns and manzanita and flowers right now. A Friend joined me because they are heading north soon. After a nice Lunch of East Indian Food they soon will be on their way.

As of presently 4:52 pm Saturday it's still foggy everywhere locally and still cool at 60 Degrees Fahrenheit

Palm Springs 113 going to 115 today

Redding 108 going to 111 today

Las Vegas presently 112 with a high of 112

So, I think I prefer the weather I'm presently in to being that hot right now.

Amazingly, there is still wetness in Fire Engine Tracks in the muddy fire roads we walked up today with our dog.

There are also sticky monkey pod flowers and Dandelion Flowers and even pink lillies in the forest still which is pretty amazing for this time of year and reminds me more of how things were here in the 1990s and 1980s more than since about 2000 AD.

 

No comments: