Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I saw how dangerous Facebook was the first year it was in existence but Google is similar in danger

Yes. it's true that blogspot or blogger.com are owned by Google. However, I do this because blogger.com (blogspot) goes everywhere that Google goes on earth. So this is an international blog because of this. I have readers from all over the world.

However, Facebook is even more dangerous than Google always because they have always sold aspects of your ongoing data to the highest bidder. This just has always been how Facebook really makes money by selling your data. So, because I knew this always I try to never use facebook unless friends or relatives of mine give me no choice in contacting them. But, mostly I don't go on Facebook more than once or twice a year if that because I know just how dangerous it is especially to young people just starting out in life from ages 10 to 30. For them, Facebook can be an ultimate disaster that hits their lives as they try to get jobs after posting almost anything about them and their friends and relatives on Facebook. Employers now look you up on Facebook and if you don't want them to see this you are "Shit out of luck" aren't you?

No comments: