Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Saint Germain Experience

Not everyone knows who Saint Germain is, especially if they don't live Europe or the U.S. or Canada or Australia or speak English or French or both on Earth.

However, I was raised in the Saint Germain Foundation mostly in California (from age 4) and my parents were in the Saint Germain Foundation (through my mother since 1936) through her father. And then my father's first wife's parents were "I AM" students as well as his first wife, so he was 21 when he first married so he first married in 1937 at age 21 before he met my mother his 2nd wife.

So, when my father chartered a Yacht from Canada along with his first wife and brother and they went to Tahiti and the Tuomoto Arpellego for 2 years in 1939 until early 1941 as the war began in the Pacific, he read the "I AM" books of "Unveiled Mysteries" and "The Magic Presence" and "The 'I AM' Discourses" starting during the 40 days at sea without any land on the yacht sailing from Catalina Island near Los Angeles and Long Beach in California to Tahiti (their first landfall in 40 days) of sailing.

So, by the time I was born my father and his first wife had divorced and she had moved to Florida from Seattle, and his brother, Tommy has disappeared in a plane crash in World during World War II. Since it is still stop secret today it is surmised that he tested planes taking off from aircraft carriers to plan for the "First bombing of Tokyo using aircraft carriers". He was a test Pilot and an amazing one at that.
Seven angels or archangels are given as related to the seven days of the week: Michael (Sunday), Gabriel (Monday), Raphael (Tuesday), Uriel (Wednesday), Selaphiel (Thursday), Raguel or Jegudiel (Friday), and Barachiel (Saturday).

Seven Archangels - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Archangels

to view all 7 archangels paintings here is a website to do this:
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS750US750&q=names+of+the+archangels
&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOOQixLPS8xNLVbIT1MoyUhVSCxKzkjMS0_NKT7FyKmfq29gWGa
WVA5jmxpmmcHYxeaGRlC2UXFlWjKUbWlWUWWCEE-vgImnx5uWIdiWyY8YfbkFXv64JyzlM
mnNyWuMdlxc4alJjnnF5alFxUIGXFyBpalFlc45icXFQkpcAlI8Pp7BIfHBrq7enn7uGoxSfFwoIjy_
GMUck5Pzi1Iy89IVSvIVwjOzMwtSUzITfzEJx7v6hXiGRMYjeW8Ss15GSUlBsZW-fmqeXjlMsV5-
Ubo-iKcfnFqWmhfvCNcAAA8RbtUrAQAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_0rvv8uTZAhVMzVQKHcouB
D4Q5twBCCooATAA&biw=1428&bih=698








So, then we come to me at age 2 meeting Archangel Michael and his band of angels who came while my Scottish Grandmother who spoke with a Scottish Brogue sang to me near Christmas 1950 "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". So, they appeared suddenly in a ball of white light and as a child you are open to anything so I was not afraid of them I was just incredibly impressed as only a 2 year old can be with Archangels in Full armor except for no helms or gauntlets but their armor was jeweled and even their boots were jeweled metal of some sort. Michael wore blue jeweled armor and the rest had armor of different colored jewels. Michael was obviously the leader and came up to me and enfolded me inside the White flaming ball of light. He looked into my eyes with the others smiling sort of like, "You won't die now. We are here!"

Because I was then dying of whooping cough. So, they came to save me and have stayed with me all my life ever since.

So, by the time I was 5 years old I began to pray for being able to soul travel so I could soul travel like the Angels do.

This manifested in my early 20s so I began to be able to soul travel through bi-location anywhere I wanted or needed to go on earth and then began traveling the galaxy with angels as well. The time I traveling the most in this way was between 1970 and 1980.

But, by 1980 I had discovered I was already everywhere so I didn't need to "GO" anywhere because I was already there with God.

So, this was an amazing realization too of realizing time and space are not ultimately real but only "Appear" to be real. However, I have compassion for those who haven't had this soul experience yet.


So then in 1973 Saint Germain made my physical body one of his physical bodies on earth.

What does this mean?

It means that after training me since babyhood to be an "I AM" student and an initiated "Brother of the Indigo Cape" by Graduating the "I AM" school in Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1966 in May that I was ready to enter into actually being one of the bodies of Saint Germain here on earth.


What was this like for me?

In the beginning it was terrifying because I was laying down on my bed in my parents home in 1973 when I was 25. It was one year before I got married and had a son and about a month before I got together with my first wife and mother of my now 43 year old son.

I had been to an Easter Service with a good friend that now lives in Mt. Shasta and is a musician who tours the country and the world still and also with us was his girlfriend at the time and a lady and her daughter from Alaska who is still a friend to my friend and I by the way.

The Easter Service at SRF at Lake Shrine in Los Angeles was completely amazing and after we had a nice meal and get together I drove home to San Diego and Rancho Bernardo. So, I was contemplating the Easter Blessing then in 1973 and this really powerful spiritual energy came into the room and I was terrified at first because it was beyond anything I had ever dealt with in my life so I was scared.

But, luckily for me I snapped into my soul for some reason and I qualified this extremely powerful energy and rode it like on a Harley Davidson Motorcycle straight up into the sky. Then I heard Saint Germain Say, "NO! Turn it into the Violet Flame!"

So, I did as he had already trained me.

then I was back on my bed in my room with the whole room filled with real violet flame. I had never experienced it as a physical thing that I could see and it sang in happiness and I realized something I never knew before, the violet Sacred fire flames are alive!

This was a very powerful realization for me at the time and still in itself.

Then as the flames burned up my karma completely I saw black smoke come up through my chest and out just like smoke from a fire as my karma burned up. All my pain from a recent break up with a girl that I deeply loved disappeared in the smoke and I felt free and alive in a way I had never felt before.

Then I had a poster on my wall and it was of a sun rising over mt. Shasta with the center of the sun connecting with the center of the peak of mt. Shasta.

From out that point of intersection between the sun and the mountain came a violet spark of sacred fire much much brighter than any of the flames of violet flame consuming my karma.

As this violet spark of flame came closer to me I saw as it got larger and larger that it was Saint Germain coming to initiate me. If you were not a Saint Germain initiate at that point like I have been all my life through the mystery Schools you would have died from the power of the experience right then.

But, luckily I was prepared for this experience but it was so powerful and intense that one spark of fear and I would have died. So, Saint Germain knew this and because I was found worthy I did not die but became one of the bodies and minds of Saint Germain here on earth as I lost consciousness from the spiritual power focused on me and through me by God and Jesus and Saint Germain on Easter Sunday 1973.

When I awoke a few hours later I felt completely different. My brain and mind were not like they were before at all. I started to become aware of things all over the planet supernaturally all the time and had to get used to this. I would become aware of what people were thinking whenever Saint Germain wanted me to. I would change the things in life that needed changing that God and Saint Germain and Jesus allowed me to and wanted me to.

I had become one of the Bodies of Saint Germain on earth.

My experience since I knew not to start another religion from my training was that I had become a "SECRET AGENT for God, Jesus, Saint Germain and the Archangels here on earth".

By God's Grace

No comments: