Sunday, March 11, 2018

If you are a new reader at intuitivefred888:

At the top of the site here are the most read articles of the last 30 days. This is done automatically through the internal programming of this site connected to the counters of each article visited from around the world. So, I don't have to do anything now regarding this, the computer does it automatically.

Then to your left is the most read articles of all time (since the blog came into existence) with one articles receiving now over 21,000 visits.

This site now has had over 2 million 100,000 plus visits which is always amazing to me in itself.

The highest number of visits in any one month so far is 100,000 visits but remember this amount is exceptional for any one month.

I also often put the most read articles of the last week or day almost every day to that I have time to do it for you as well to your right so you can more easily see what is popular and viral in an online way.

It is difficult for any blogger to completely predict which articles are going to go viral (in other words get 100, 1000, 10,000 or even 20,000 visits. So, I don't even try to do this. However, I do notice when something a lot of people read then often I will think: "I should give my readers more things like this that they might like" (as long as I'm interested in the same things this is fine with me if I have the time).

So, if you are interested in starting your own blog (especially if you are retired) or you are in the hospital recovering from something as long as you don't get too stressed out doing it, I find it is sort of a meditation now after creating a blog since summer 1999. This one wasn't started then though because Blogspot was created by Google to be a worldwide blog source sometime before 2010 I believe.

So, good luck to you readers finding articles that are interesting to you here and elsewhere and enjoy creating your own blogs if you wish.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: