Wednesday, March 7, 2018

There is nowhere that God is not

This is what Soul Travel taught me, especially between 1970 and 1980. By 1980 I started to view the whole universe differently than I had before.

Because I had discovered by then that the whole universe ONLY exists inside the mind of God and is NOT physical.

We only believe it is physical. But, if it actually WAS physical I would not be able to do what I do as a soul traveler.

So, I learned from this to treat everyone as my children or grandchildren (in other words protect them and help them and take care of them).

Because most people don't know what I know through direct experience.

Many might theorize about what I'm saying here.

However, I KNOW from direct experience that the Earth is NOT a physical place.

You could say, however, it is a dimension in the mind of God.

Imagine if you made up a place like Earth in your mind.

There is absolutely no difference in regard to what God did in regard to Earth.

It's like when a person makes up and imaginary place and turns it into a video game.

Earth is a Video Game God created to teach his children how to use free will like he does.


By God's Grace











No comments: