However, it might help if you study some philosophy, psychology and anthropology and maybe even medicine first so you know what you are doing like I did.
Since I was already training as a psychologist in my 20s up until I was about 25 or 26 when my girlfriend got pregnant and I dropped out of college to work and raise my son and support my wife, I know a lot about psychology, philosophy, anthropology and how to heal myself from traumas I experienced in my life.
However, most people might not have enough training to be able to do this for themselves. Even then it might be useful to get friends to read what you write to see if you are successful in healing yourself or just making your traumas worse by what you are doing.
So, can you heal yourself through your writings?
Yes. You can.
If you know what you are doing.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment