Friday, April 26, 2019

Libertarianism led me eventually to Buddhism

Why?

Because Buddhism is all about Personal responsibility for everything in one's life.

For example, who sets themselves on fire in protest of evil men?

Buddhists. I first saw this in Viet Nam during the Viet Nam war when Buddhist monks set themselves on fire in Saigon to protest the terrible Viet Nam war then.

They were taking personal responsibility for being upset with the war and their protest was to burn themselves alive rather than to become soldiers and kill someone else.

This is a very high level of personal responsibility without killing others.

Taking personal responsibility for the state of the world doesn't lead me personally to burn myself alive.

Instead it leads me to blog about how people can make the Earth a better place and to make themselves better people instead.

By God's Grace

No comments: