If you are living Dharma then everything you do, think or say brings Maitreya, brings infinite Good to all beings everywhere. Even attempting creating positive outcomes takes one in this direction. It appears to be all about leverage and maximizing positive outcomes exponentially. There doesn't really appear to be any limit to maximizing positive outcomes for all life in the universe. This is just an experiential observation. Since there is no limit to the positive outcomes that can come and are coming now from everything you think, do or say it behooves each of us to continuously maximize our potential for good outcomes for all beings.
There is a saying by Camu that goes something like, "Those who can, Do. Those who can't, Teach."
However, I think it goes more like this: "Those who can both do and teach!"
So if you are enlightened or aspire to become enlightened it is all one amazing process of unfoldment. Choosing to become enlightened is to have already succeeded.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits