Thursday, July 2, 2009

What it's like to be an intuitive

First of all you tend to be more observant of many things than most other people. It is sort of like most people are water skiers and you are a SCUBA diver. In other words you tend to go very deep into things, people, situations, God, nature, whatever you put your attention on.

There are many people who are potential intuitives but never develop their skills because they are steered away from it by situations, people, beliefs etc.

So, for someone like me that HAD to use my gifts in order to stay alive it is like watching people with their hands tied behind their backs as if they don't even know they have hands. So, for someone like me, I know who has gifts and who actually uses them and for what purpose. But doing all that takes some time. Mostly, I just want to know who has gifts and who is using them and for what purposes. That's all I need to know to protect myself, my friends, my family from people with gifts who are uncivilized they way they use their gifts.

For example, it took me years to develop my own ethical system for using my gifts. There was really no one to teach me at the time and so mostly I just used basic chivalry and the "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." So, basically I learned to be kind and mostly people are kind in return.

However, when it comes to basic survival I have learned to do whatever it takes just like everyone else on earth who survives past their 20s.

Studying with different masters in the United States, India and Nepal I found very helpful too. If you have gifts since life and God will hold you accountable for how you use these gifts one needs to seek out good teachers so as much good as possible comes from the use of your gifts.

No comments: