When most people hear of Professor Jack Gallant of Berkeley, California and how his fMRI machine can turn people's thoughts into pictures they might think. "This is worse than a lie detector!" And that was my thought too. But then today I had another thought, "In regard to artificial intelligence since literally 1 picture is worth 1000 words, if you have a machine that can picture human thoughts then you have the seed machine necessary to create literally "Sentient artificial intelligence" by transferring the ongoing sequence of pictures of one brilliant mind over days and weeks into a receptor of artificial intelligence. This becomes then literally "Biocom" of what I am writing about and eventually a real "Purple Delta 7" that I also write about. Eureka!
If you click on this and then scroll down to Chapter 9 you can read about what sentient artificial intelligence is all about. The beginning of it is something like the IPHone SIRI interface but the end result looks more like "Biocom" in Chapter 9.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!