I was watching a Live Broadcast of CNN TV and a gentleman was talking with the Capitol building behind him in Washington D.C. But then a funny thing happened, you could see a plane flying into the picture that looked like it was going to fly into the commentators ear and into the Capitol building there. I began to think back about 9-11 and planes flying into buildings then. It made me kind of uncomfortable thinking that planes were landing that close to our capitol still where I could see an airliner landing (into a commentators ear) from this perspective. It seemed sort of problematic after what happened on 9-11. It seemed a very easy thing for someone to fly a passenger plane and at the last moment veer off into the capitol building or something like that once again. I'm concerned we haven't seen the last of planes being flown into buildings around the world on purpose. Whenever a new type of weapon of war is discovered it is usually used more than once.
I think the true statement is: "Every weapon of war ever developed historically has eventually been used at one time or another in battle." I can't prove or disprove this statement but I have heard it said many times in historical books. The clock on the TV screen was 2:55 pm ET on CNN on Sunday, September 1st, 2013.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
No comments:
Post a Comment