To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
Friday, September 6, 2013
U.S. Embassy Closing in Lebanon?
I heard today on PBS that all non-essential personnel (like families and unarmed personnel) are being removed from the Beirut, Lebanon U.S. Embassy. I think there is a whole lot more going on in the middle east than meets the eye. I think at this point punishing Syria is only one reason of 10 or 20 that Obama is forced by necessity into doing this cruise missile strike. Likely the other 10 or 20 reasons are still top secret still. Though within 10 or 20 years the truth will likely come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment