Santa was riding a Polar Bear
along the beach one day
I said, "Santa, why are you
riding that Polar Bear
along the beach today?"
He said, "I'm getting ready
for Christmas, and checking
all my routes. So, when Christmas
arrives I'm sure where all the toys go,
along my route that night."
I said, "Good to see you Santa, and that
you are
thinking of all the kids, that are
waiting for their presents under their
Christmas trees."
He said, "Got to go and get ready, enjoyed
talking to you."
It turned out that it isn't just reindeer he rides
he also flies polar bears too!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- HTTPS?
- House passes marijuana decriminalization
- For example, an IPhone is probably the most vulnerable security device you can get. Why would I choose to have one?
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- Volkswagen Beetle by Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ancien régime: (or the monarchy before Louis XVI was guillotined along with Marie Antoinette)
- Ford Model T (produced from 1908 until 1927)
No comments:
Post a Comment