Any country: (Presently in the U.S.) with 10% or less of the people controlling 90% or more of the wealth isn't sustainable without a complete police state that doesn't recognize the rights of some or all of it's citizens.
This is one reason why we are seeing citizens demonstrating against being killed by police.
It is true that police also have to protect themselves or else they would all be dead or wounded.
However, the purpose of police is to protect the rights of the citizenry.
If any police force in the world doesn't fulfill it's primary purpose of protecting the rights of the citizenry then it starts to become and enemy of the people.
So, a balance must be struck somehow between the rights of the people being protected to live, to work, to survive, to be protected and the rights of the police to live, to survive, to work in a safe enough environment also.
Both the police and the citizenry need to work together to reach this balance.
However, with 10% of the people controlling 90% or more of the wealth of this or any nation this might not be possible.
If you look to the history of all nations when wealth is this controlled or more by so few people bad things start to happen to everyone in those nations until the wealth is more evenly distributed once again.
It's all about balance.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia