The future has always been up to each one of us here on earth. What we think. What we do. What we pray for creates all our futures. And beyond that what all creatures on earth think or feel also creates all our futures.
But, in the end it is up to each one of us what happens here. Many people say that God decides and that is true too. However, who is God?
Are we each pieces of God?
Are we his children here?
If so, then maybe he has given us
the ability to choose for ourselves
as a test.
And if it is a test
what happens if we succeed?
what happens if we fail?
Would God let us all die here if we make a mistake?
Maybe each of us just has to do the best we can with what we have.
We can have a future if we choose to have a future.
I believe it is always a choice.
Just like many friends of yours and mine chose to die by making bad decisions.
We can make the right decisions and mankind will be okay here for millions of years.
It's a choice!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes