I would say it is 50-50 whether a functional Internet will be there next December. Presently, there appears to be a Cyber Cold War in full Swing between China, Russia and North Korea versus the rest of the world.
So, will the Internet exist next year this time? It might still appear to be there somewhat but be very corrupted by constant attacks like this one on BIND DNS Servers worldwide.
So, the Internet can "APPEAR" to be great to the general public while being a complete mess with as many security holes in it as Swiss Cheese.
Whether this is safe or even useful to anyone is another question completely. But, big business likely will do anything to keep "Lying through it's teeth" to the public to have the advantages of Internet business continue even though it might in reality be a plane in flames heading towards the earth. "In other words the communications to the public might be fine until just before it crashes into the earth and is no more."
In the meantime get those debit and credit cards with chips so your finances have another level of safety and security in these very difficult times.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge