Thursday, August 18, 2016

The East and West Poles of Earth?

When I was a young man (late teens early 20s) I tried to read The Book of Hopi by Frank Waters. At the time I was completely confused by this because I had been raised in a completely different dogma than this book. So, I was thoroughly confused. Yesterday, I read:
The Hopi Message - Thomas Banyacya

And this was a complete  revelation to me because I understood it all. It resonated like studying with Tibetan Lamas in the U.S. and India and Nepal like I did in the 1980s.

I had heard that the Hopi word for Sun is the Tibetan Word for Moon and the Tibetan word for moon is the Hopi word for sun.

So, somehow these two peoples are obviously connected in various ways in the spiritual sophistication of their two cultures. They recognize this similarity too.

So, one way to look at this is there is the north pole, the south pole, The East Pole of Tibetan peoples and the Western Pole of the Hopi Peoples who each have profound spiritual teachings for the rest of the world at these times especially.

Otherwise, the 5th world will end sometime between 2025 and 2100.

Great change in consciousness of the residents of earth is needed for us to survive the rest of this century.

The changes will be as great as happened to earth born peoples from 1930 until 1950 in the coming years we now face.

This doesn't mean we need another world war but it does mean we have to be practical about food and water and kindness towards each other around the world.

Without kindness and voluntary birth control to preserve precious food and water the human race likely will go extinct between now and 2100:

Or:

The 1 million to 100 million humans that survive without any technology except for the wheel and paper books will have to start human civilization over once again from the ground up as in previous ages we have had technology as far up as space travel before.






No comments: