Tuesday, December 19, 2017

reprint of "The Path According to Fred"

This I wrote in 2011 and this comes up when I google "intuitivefred888" along with "Fred's Magnetosphere Theory" which I realized might be happening too here regarding earth's magnetosphere. Here is "The Path according to Fred"

The Path According to Fred

Religion- If you have a religion look to it for discipline and the beginnings of culture in your life.

Truth-If you seek truth look to philosophical inquiry. From Philosophy came all the sciences past, present and future.

Enlightenment-If you seek enlightenment develop compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe and join this with Truth.

If you do all these things you will have the best lifetime possible for you. This is my experience, this is my belief after living 62 years here on Earth. 
 
This is how they come up in Google when I Google my site:

Intuitive fred888

intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/
About Me. intuitivefred888: I live in Coastal Northern California at present but was raised mostly in Los Angeles and San Diego Counties. I have also lived in Seattle, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Maui and the big Island of Hawaii. My archive site is: dragonofcompassion.com. View my complete profile ...

The Path According to Fred            

The Path According to Fred. Religion- If you have a religion ...

Fred's Magnetosphere Theory

Here it is: Fred's Source of Electricity regarding the ...

No comments: