In the first 60 days of office only 5% of the assessments of Trump were positive.
Lets compare Trump's 5% positive assessments to other presidents
Obama 42% positive assessments
Clinton 27% positive assessments
Bush 22% positive asessments
Negative assessments of Trump: 62%
Negative asessments of Clinton:28%
Negative asessments of Obama:20%
Negative asessments of Bush: 28%
Neutral assessments of TrumP: 33%
Neutral asessments of Bush: 49%
Neutral asessments of Obama 38%
Neutral asessments of Clinton: 44%
This if from a Pew Poll on Cnn Headline news on CE Cupp unfiltered on 1/4/18
To me the most unbelievable asessment is Trump's 5% positive assessments. How can any president make his administration work with only 5% positive assessments.
In Europe any Prime Minister would be thrown from office and resign with figures that low. Only in America is it possible to have that low of an assessment and stay in office. How crazy is this?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement