Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I tried blogging with Firefox and it still is giving me Error 400?

So, for now at least I likely will keep blogging in Chrome because I can't get Firefox to work for me right now. Chrome often loads a lot differently so this is why I liked Firefox for the last 10 years or so. However, it is either (right now) of not blogging at all or finding other browsers to blog through.

Here are some of the more common browsers I'm aware of:

Internet Explorer
Safari
Firefox
Chrome

These are the ones I've used the most the last 15 or 20 years. There are others but often they are to completely different types of operating systems than most people presently use around the world.

There will always be more browsers being created so as a blogger if you hear of one that works well at your site spread the word to other bloggers so they can use ones that work the best while blogging around the world.

No comments: