So, for now at least I likely will keep blogging in Chrome because I can't get Firefox to work for me right now. Chrome often loads a lot differently so this is why I liked Firefox for the last 10 years or so. However, it is either (right now) of not blogging at all or finding other browsers to blog through.
Here are some of the more common browsers I'm aware of:
Internet Explorer
Safari
Firefox
Chrome
These are the ones I've used the most the last 15 or 20 years. There are others but often they are to completely different types of operating systems than most people presently use around the world.
There will always be more browsers being created so as a blogger if you hear of one that works well at your site spread the word to other bloggers so they can use ones that work the best while blogging around the world.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment