This is where you will find Dark Matter (which basically just means "Unknown Matter".
This is my sense of why Scientists are having trouble finding this part of the universe because they are still looking for something that contains both time and space. Dark matter doesn't contain time or space at all in it's present form. Time is a construct that ONLY appears when you are creating a matter galaxy and even then ONLY on the matter side of the balance between the matter and anti-matter Galaxies (you need both to have either).
So, from my point of view there are three types of basic things in the universe:
1. matter and time (or time and space)
2. Anti-matter (not sure what goes along with Anti-matter galaxies)
3. Dark or unknown matter.
So, if you are looking for dark matter where only time and space is (matter and time) you are not going to find it.
If you are looking for anti-matter Galaxies where Galaxies are made of matter and time you aren't going to find them either.
My conception of matter and anti-matter galaxies goes something like this.
To build a galaxy from scratch out of dark matter the first thing you have to do is to separate it into both a matter galaxy and an anti-matter galaxy at the same time.
So, first you build a black hole to get the anti-matter and matter galaxies to stay in balance with each other.
Once you build your black hole out of dark matter then you can start building the balance between the matter galaxy on one side of the black hole like our milky way galaxy and the balance of all this which is somehow at the other end (dimensionally somehow) of the anti-matter galaxy.
Because within dark matter (unknown matter is both matter and anti-matter and the seeds of time and space which are found likely ONLY in the matter side of a galaxy.
But in it's natural state time does not exist yet until you create your matter galaxy and likely it's alternate dimension and Anti-matter galaxy to balance the matter galaxy.
So, it could be thought that the natural state of the Galaxy (96% of it) IS the Dark matter or presently unknown matter and the rest of the universe is composed of Galaxies and their dimensional opposites anti-matter galaxies.
How you find an anti-matter galaxy on the other end of a black hole in the center of each matter galaxy is not available through me at least at this time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- African LIons: Most endangered species on earth
- The 6th Great Extinction we are presently living through
- Memories Chapter 14 His Oneness Goes to New Deva
- Memories Chapter 16 "Now what happens on the 2nd Timeline of New Deva?"
- U.S., China impose fresh tariffs with no trade talks in sight
- Second Woman Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct In New Yorker