Sunday, March 11, 2018

Is marijuana legalization in your state a good thing or a bad thing? Both

Here's the problem. Marijuana stays in your system for about 6 months and affects "ALL" of your decisions during that time. Is this a good thing? NO!

However, then there is 50,000 people dying a year on the Mexico and U.S. border from beheadings, AR-15s hand grenades and you name it. It is good we don't have this problem over marijuana anymore? Yes.

These to me are the two biggest things. We reduce the carnage by making it legal.

However, what are we doing to young people's decision making processes?

If I remember being 21 to 30 my decision making processes were not the best because I was young with hormones a lot and I was just trying really hard not to sleep with every woman I met especially from 21 to 25 when I got married at 26 had a son and had to settle down to raise him.

So, if you think young people were making bad decisions before marijuana was legal just look at the awful decisions they are going to make now when they get high legally.

Smoking marijuana does not interest me in the slightest partly because I never became an alcoholic either. But, I saw marijuana be a "feeder drug" to young people everywhere because marijuana makes your decision making processes terrible so you do things you would NEVER do otherwise. And many of them once you are straight you might regret the rest of your life and even kill yourself because you cannot live with the shitty decisions you made.

However, then there are people who never do marijuana or Alcohol and still destroy their lives other ways.

So, it is a very individualistic experience.

If you have a Libertarian point of view "Let anyone do whatever they want to themselves because you really can't keep anyone alive in the end if they don't want to be alive enough to keep themselves alive themselves".

Though many of you won't like this point of view it is very pragmatic and realistic isn't it?





No comments: