From the beginning my life has always been a miracle. The main difference of my life to other's lives is I'm alive and they are dead. So, it has always been a miracle (over and over again that God and angels always keep saving my life). I watch people much younger than I buy the farm and wonder what happened?
So, as I near 70 now I look at all the Grace in my life from Whooping cough at age 2 that "Angels saved me from", of Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy which God coming into my body and living with me saved me from (which also kept me out of the Viet Nam War) which also saved my young life then. To, having to leave my childhood religion for being too 60s and progressive and having to deal with being suicidal from 21 to 25. But, then God saved me once again by my getting married and raising a son at age 26 so I couldn't think about my needs any more I had to raise my son right. To, age 29 I'm a single Dad with my own business for 3 years time. Luckily my parents stepped in so I could run my business And be a Dad too. It goes on and on throughout my life of the miracle my life has always been. Now two marriages later with 2 more daughters (who I am close with just like my son) I have had a really amazing life! Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans!
Thank You God for all your many many blessings including the precious gift of life and family always ongoing!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment