It is in the French language Wikipedia under the heading "Comte de Saint Germain". Most religious beliefs in the U.S. and around the world are based upon this actual historical man of people who believe in Saint Germain the master. He is considered to have become an Ascended Master in 1684 by those who believe in him. Some of these people also believe he was Francis Bacon, the illegitimate son (one of two) of Queen Elizabeth I. She didn't recognize her sons because she didn't want to be killed like her mother was by King Henry VIII, her father.
As Francis Bacon I was taught to believe he wrote the Shakespearean plays of William Shakespeare because Shakespeare historically could not read nor write in actuality. But, Francis Bacon as Lord Exchequer of London could not be seen writing these plays as he might have been thrown in jail or executed because he was royalty and doing things in regard to acting was unseemly and even women were not allowed to participate in acting then.
How I translated this length of text:
I tried to call up Google Translate online but their word limit is 3900 words and this apparently exceeds that. So, I thought about this and the fact that I have Google Translate resident on my site.
So, I realized that if I changed the language to French on my whole site and then down loaded the full text that if I retranslated the text of my whole site back to English that it would "ALSO" translate the French text of the "Comte de Saint Germain" back to English too.
Actually this didn't work I realized in looking more carefully.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment