that he might be a Secret Russian Spy working for Putin. It makes sense at that point why the investigation began to see if he was a "Russian Plant" or being blackmailed to be a Russian spy for Putin. Most of the country including myself thought that this was likely all along simply because he was always so Unpatriotic in so many obvious ways. The first way was he never unified the country.
Unless a president unifies a country he is trying to create a revolution, a war. This is understood by almost everyone around the world. If someone was trying to create blood in the streets then this isn't someone loyal to our democracy and it's ideals. Only by unifying the country does a president demonstrate his loyalty to all the people instead of just some of them. Trump never did this so we knew him to be something other than a U.S. president because of this.
Now, we know him to be something other than a U.S. president because of all the suffering he has created in 800,000 government workers and all their families and communities. The Senate unanimously passed a bill around Christmas to fund the government but Trump wouldn't sign it. Everyone was surprised. This was when people started to realize Trump was either insane or a spy for Russia for sure or both. Causing 800,000 people in government to needlessly suffer like this Trump isn't a president and should be removed from office as soon as possible.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Mattis is: The man who said Emperor Trump has no clothes
- China–United States trade war (2018–present) - Wikipedia
- Went to Corona Del Mar today
- Gilda Radner - Wikipedia
- Judge halts Trump admin's weakening of Obamacare's contraceptive mandate