Saturday, June 22, 2019

Writing

When I first started writing about Arcane in Mt. Shasta in 1980 I didn't know I was writing about a past life of mine. Instead I was metaphorically writing about my own problems that I had already survived in this lifetime as a young man, teenager and as a child. So, in 1998 when I thought I was dying for 8 months it was surprising to me to realize these were not just therapeutic writings of me trying to heal myself but actual past life experiences I had already lived in the past, present and future.

At this point it became obvious to me how this might help others of mankind and others on other planets and dimensions make more sense of their own lives over time.

I also realized that things like Star Wars and Star Trek were not necessarily fictional but actually based upon past lives that the authors remembered in the past, present or future of their souls.

That they might not realize this was logical to me because I was 50 before I realized this and had to believe I was dying for 8 months to prepare for death to actually see this in actuality.

So, publishing online like I started to do in 1999 after I recovered from my near death experience of 8 months time I realized was important not just for me but also for posterity because obviously I'm not the only one who can remember past lives in the past, present and future of my soul.

However, it is very important to be very very careful about all this.

Because just as some people get traumatized by some movies you can be permanently or temporarily traumatized by events in your past lives of the past, present and future as well.

So, as a very young man I learned to give a prayer something like this:

Dear God: "Please show me what would be helpful for me to know about my past lives in the past, present and future so I can be helpful to not only myself in having a better life now and forever but also to help other souls that are friend souls along the way. However, I don't want to remember things like being beheaded, dying slowly of starvation, drowning, burning alive and things like this because that wouldn't be helpful to me surviving my present lifetime as a sane person.

Thank you God.

Amen.

In this way you ask God for help in remembering what might be useful to you or God without endangering your present life and sanity by remembering things that would destroy you as a person in this lifetime.

Often we have all been through enough traumas already in this lifetime. We don't need more traumas than we can presently deal with as human beings to destroy this lifetime too.

So, if you ask to remember past lives be very careful what you are asking for.

By God's Grace





No comments: