Saturday, June 22, 2019

Politics is verbal or written warfare worldwide

It's important to understand what it actually is. In my lifetime I haven't been a politician I have been a father and husband trying to protect my wife and family. If you are a good parent this never ends in some ways because if you are good at being a parent you find ways to help your wife and children the rest of your lives so their lives work for them and their children too. So, hopefully you become a fount of wisdom from everything you have learned in your lives.

But, politics at some point maybe has to end in most people's lives and I might be there now. This trip to Mt. Shasta my friend was asking me if I was preparing for life after death. It got me to thinking more clearly about all aspects of my life. Last night I realized I likely need to stop blogging about politics because I don't think it's useful for me anymore. It might be useful for other people but I'm not sure it's actually useful for me anymore to do this. My friend is right in that I need to prepare for the next stage of my life. It could come any time because I'm 71 already. I already have outlived my father just like my friend has already outlived his father. So, this is something to think about.

However, my wife's father lived until 90 and my mother lived until 90 along with her mother and all her sisters. My wife's stepfather was flying me around in his plane (a beechcraft bonanaza V- Tail) in his 80s and passed away at 98.

So, I have been surrounded by people with longevity. Longevity is about genetics, it is about disposition, it is about diet and what you choose to do with your lives more than anything else.

And finally it is about the Grace of God in your life (even though the 98 year old didn't believe in God).

But, he believed in helping everyone that he could along the way. So, in this sense he was always helping everyone like I do now in my life any way that I usefully and practically can.

But, politics through blogging I might be at the end of because I need to prepare for the next stage of my life and so I think I'm retiring from politics as a blogger.

I tried this once before but came back. But now, I think I'm ready to give it up. (both writing about politics and quoting about politics. So, I'm likely retiring from anything to do with politics at this blog.

I want to continue to write (just not about politics).

I'd like to write about my experiences traveling and spiritual experiences with God and to write about useful past lives that I remember.

For example, recently I have realized how experiences in our lives (both good and bad) can carry over from the mistakes made in one lifetime over many many lifetimes in the lives of good friend souls.

One of the things I have realized is that we have friends in this lifetime but often if we are harmonious with them somewhat we have had many lifetimes with them as friends or relatives in  past lifetimes which to me is interesting.

So, I'd like to write about what I find interesting about life and  I think it's time for me to give up writing about politics on the world stage. I haven't stopped caring about what happens in the world but I think I need to stop focusing on solving all the problems in the world and deal with my own life and family and friends and to think more about what is coming next in my life as a soul as I move into the next realm of experience into a heaven realm.

God has Graced my life always. When I was young often I thought God was trying to kill me only to find a few years later that he didn't want me to die in the Viet Nam War. On one level this is laughable but on another I knew too many young men then that either didn't come back from that war or came back strangers to themselves and all others from PTSD.

So, I'm very grateful God chose to save my life from those kinds of deaths so I could be there to get married and raise my children successfully into adulthood so they all could be good people too.

By God's Grace


No comments: