Note: By the way all ice ages start with Global warming to begin with. It's always been like this.
I think it is sort of about the oscillation between cold and hot here on earth.
As we presently oscillate towards hotter temperatures more CO2 but also water vapor goes into the sky forming a lot more rain clouds. As this cloud cover slowly increases towards more and more of the year because it takes so much less to evaporate now than before because the oceans in temperature become closer to the evaporation point as they warm like heat batteries.
At a certain tipping point there are just so many rain clouds in the sky so much of the year that you have like you have now where it almost never stops raining in many parts of the country and world. So, some of these same places where it never stops raining would also be where the ice age would begin.
It could be a weeks straight snow which then creates a month of snow which then creates 6 months of snow which then creates snow all summer long some places because the snow never melts off that year. Then new snows begin before the last snows melt off. And this cycle begins to repeat itself.
However, it couldn't do this where warmer oceans are.
So, in the U.S. this would look more like: "Snow and Ice from the Sierras to the Appalachian mountains which might be as far south as Santa Fe, New Mexico or Albuquerque, New Mexico eventually.
But, needless to say the Sierras wouldn't melt for years at a time and the Rockies snow wouldn't melt off for years at a time and the Appalachian mountains wouldn't melt their snow off for years at a time either.
But, it could also be like this for 1 year, 10 years or 20 years or 25 years.
OR it could just come one day and never leave for thousands of years time and people would have to adapt to farmland being under 10 to 100 feet of snow or more for hundreds or thousands of years.
By the way this is likely not an IF and only a When?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …