Friday, July 10, 2020

Being scientific is necessary now to survive

It's perfectly okay to believe in God but the most useful kind of belief is based more upon "God helps those who help themselves" because this brings a person into realizing that if they don't research the coronavirus they won't survive it.

It's one of the reasons I spend so much time researching the latest knowledge regarding coronavirus.

Because I realize even though I believe in God that unless I study how I and my family can survive it no one is going to survive this on earth.

So, "God Helps those who help themselves" means to me that I should research the coronavirus to help God help me survive this thing along with all my family and friends.

Because the more I know about it the more useful I am to everyone in my life.

The Secret Agencies of Earth made a very big mistake

No comments: