Saturday, May 4, 2024

Most people might think what I write is Science Fiction. It's not

How does this work. We all (if we live long enough) get a PHd in life experience in many different ways. It isn't just through going to college that we become very smart and knowledgeable and wise. If I got wise it was from traveling the world and meeting Gurus and interesting people who taught me a lot, especially in California, Oregon, India, Nepal and Hawaii. I learned things that most people never would believe to be true.

For example, in 1985 I went with my family to India and Nepal and Thailand and Japan. And this trip changed how I saw everything on earth completely. Before this I hadn't realized what a "Disneyland" we live in in the U.S. compared to the rest of the world where you can easily die any given day from almost anything. This was especially true in India and sometimes Nepal where you might come across dead people or dying people with no one helping them then. I hope it has changed a lot now. However, some of the worst air pollution is in India and Nepal now and often even climbing Mt. Everest you can't see the mountains around it very well. I think my friends who just returned said the air particulate matter was 140 at the summit of Everest at 29,000 plus feet which is awful.

But, what I learned about what we call "Magical thinking" in 1985 and 1986 worked then for the people of India especially among the uneducated masses there then where only about 30% to 40% at most of the people even go to 1st Grade and the rest try to survive not being able to read (at least then).

So, it was like meeting people out in the country especially from 1000 to 2000 years ago a lot in the way that they dressed and acted. Because as my then stepson said quite prophetically then at age 14: "These people think we are Gold Plated ETs." which is about the correct response to what we were actually experiencing then. Often we were treated more like Gods or very wealthy people even though we were at best middle Class in our finances and only able to travel there because we had enherited enough money to go there at all for 4 to 6 months. We already owned 2 1/2 acres of land with a house I built on it so we didn't see the need to buy more property at the time. And I had been directed by Vajrasattva (who in Tibetan Buddhism is the most evolved of all the Buddhas and is considered the most advanced Buddha in the universe who has made a Diamond Vow not to go into the Formless Realms until all beings in the universe are beyond suffering. In fact, Vajrasattva means "Diamond Vow" literally in Tibetan or Sanskrit (likely Sanskrit) which is a root language of both Tibetan and Hindi and strangely enough Russian Too.

So, being a precognitive Intuitive changed my life a lot at every point because I found I could communicate with Buddhas and Ascended Masters always like Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael and his band since I was about 8 or 9 years old and Archangel Michael came and saved me from whooping cough when I was 2 years old so he and I go back at least that far too or further.

So, the point of what I'm trying to say here is I don't write Science Fiction I write of Past, present and future memories of myself and Saint Germain and others we know as friend souls for millions of years or more past, present and future.

I don't write science Fiction I write Science Fact which is why people believe I write Science Fiction. But that isn't really what it is.

However, I did not believe it was possible to do this until I believed I was dying in 1998 and 1999. So, as I prepared to die from a heart virus (I was the only one with a heart virus that I knew actually survived this condition in 1998 and 1999 by the way) in California or possibly on earth at this time.

So, when God saved my life like I prayed that he would by his Grace I had promised in Stanford University hospital that if I didn't die that I would start a blog then. I was dying from fall of 1998 to May of 1999 when doctors said that through the process of elimination they realized I had had a heart virus which is one reason most people die from Heart viruses at least then. Because if doctors don't know what's wrong with your heart they can't do much and then people pass out while panicking because they cannot oxygenate enough and then they die. So, most people die of panic. However, because I had whooping cough and because I learned Tibetan disconnection meditations I had learned how not to panic and die and so I lived. 

As a result of this after I learned I wasn't going to die and might even live a normal lifespan (the doctors didn't know) in May of 1999 I did as I had promised God I would and began my first Website and Blog before I even think they were called blogs yet in June of 1999. In the Fall I was well enough to take my mother and then 10 year old daughter to England and Scotland and Germany and Austria and Switzerland and as far as Aosta in northern Italy. I even saw Elohar and Ragna that I write about in Aosta getting out of what looked like their large motor home which likely was the Time Space ship called "The Awesome" while I was in Aosta, Italy too.

From my point of view, it doesn't really matter whether you believe all the things I write are true or not. The point is just reading what I wrote will help you in your lives to a better life in all of your futures. 

This is how I look at it. What I write will prepare you for a much better future than you might have had before reading what I have written.

By God's Grace 

NOTE: TO MORE PROPERLY UNDERSTAND WHAT VAJRASATTVA ACTUALLY MEANS IT MEANS "LIGHTNING VOW OR DIAMOND VOW" LIKELY IN SANSKRIT EVEN THOUGH I WAS TAUGHT ABOUT THIS BY TIBETAN LAMAS IN CALIFORNIA, OREGON, INDIA AND NEPAL.

I REALIZED THAT EVEN THE VIOLET LIGHTNING THAT CRASHED AROUND ME OUT OF THE SKY WHILE RAINING LITERALLY PURPLE RAIN WAS LIKELY SOMETHING TO DO WITH VAJRASATTVA. SAINT GERMAIN AND PADMASAMBHAVA NOW. THIS HAPPENED IN FEBRUARY 1986 IN REWALSAR INDIA AND WAS ONE OF THE MOST EMPOWERING EXPERIENCES IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

REWALSAR IS NEAR MANDI IN HIMACHAL PRADESH INDIA NEAR WHERE THE DALAI LAMA LIVES IN DHARAMSHALA WHICH IS ABOUT 5 HOURS AWAY BY BUS IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOING TO A PADMASAMBHAVA TIBETAN BUDDHIST HOLY PLACE THAT IS AROUND REWALSAR LAKE IN THE LITTLE MOUNTAIN TOWN OF REWALSAR (ALSO CALLED TSOPEMA TO TIBETANS) PEMA IS A WORD FOR LOTUS WHICH USUALLY REFERS TO "LOTUS BORN" WHICH IS WHAT PADMASAMBHAVA ACTUALLY MEANS.

Note: Mendi appears to be called Mandi now in Himachal Pradesh much for the same reason that Kiev became Kyiv as time progressed. It is about the anglicizing of Foreign languages and foreign places.

For example, Beijing used to be called Peking when I grew up.

Another interesting name is Munich which in Germany is actually pronounced Munchen like Munching on a cracker or something.

No comments: