Tuesday, May 28, 2024

I'm finding it almost easier to ask an AI like Chat GPT 3.5 important questions rather than looking everything up myself online. Why?

The AIs have an almost infinite amount of potential resources online and since they are all probability generators they can do an almost infinite search for you in seconds or they have access to things already put into their files already on almost any subject in preparation for almost any questions you might ask them. So, I cannot really compete at all with what they will tend to come up with information wise.

So, starting some kind of project I'm thinking that many people would be wise to ask an AI like Chat GPT 3.5 or even if you want to talk with an AI you could use Chat GPT 4.0 which speaks to you but I'm told is sort of intimidating to communicate with. If you want an easier talking experience with AI I'm told by my son that Pi is more friendly for talking to and remembering what you say to it sort of more as a friend.

But, asking a key question while beginning a project to an AI might help you organize your work ongoing from there in an interesting way because of the ways that AI tends to organize it's thoughts from all over. So, you have more general information by asking a key question which might help you start a project much easier.

No comments: