Friday, May 31, 2024

Trump Guilty on 34 Counts

 Today I was waiting for my wife to finish up some of the paper work on a Car Rental at Austin Airport and I looked up the news on CNN on my phone and was very surprised that Trump had been found Guilty on 34 Counts in a Class C Felony.

What I found interesting is the likelihood of Trump actually going to jail (because of his infinite Appeals) is somewhere between 10% and 40% because this is not a class A or a Class B Felony. In other words this is considered to be a "WHITE COLLAR" Felony where no one died and The American People WERE all ripped off by a Charlatan who lied to us.

However, I don't think it's a surprise to ANYONE on earth that Trump is probably now the BIGGEST Public Liar we have ever seen in American Politics in the last two Centuries or longer.

So, the pure unadulterated lies that he tells people every day is really beyond belief in the last several Centuries of our American Democracy.

We are sort of watching what Netanyahu is doing to destroy Israel as a nation completely now too and he often is seen as the "TRUMP" of Israel.

So, we live in a very very very strange world at this point.

It's not that the world wasn't always strange since I have been alive and aware enough of what was going on since around 1950 when I was little, it's just a whole new kind of strange to watch ANY ex-president be convicted of 34 Felonies.

So, whether he ever goes to jail or not Trump will Always be a Convicted Felon.

No comments: