The reason I was interested in the CosMc alien idea was that in the 1960s and 1970s there was a term California Cosmics which usually referred to young people college age who believed in New Age ideas or Eastern religions or things like this who would travel the world then searching for exotic things to believe in. So, when I heard the term CosMc for the first time in relation to McDonalds I was interested in what it meant. It was funny to see the little Alien who I guess was in MacDonald's commercials now being used as a mascot for a McDonald's spinoff fast foods place?
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Tuesday, May 28, 2024
California Cosmics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment