Wednesday, August 26, 2020

How do you know if it's a Deja Vu?


Because it happens exactly the way you dreamed it. That's how.

And they feel entirely different than any other kind of dream or vision when you get used to them.

Can you change a Deja Vu?

I'm not really sure about this but off the top of my head it might be "NO".

For example, when I had a deja Vu and learned that I would be divorced and remarried a 3rd time, even though I was unhappy I knew it was probably true because after my father died in 1985 I had realized that I wouldn't live until death with my 2nd wife which was also an awful realization as well. I realized that after my father died that he was an integral part of my 2nd marriage and without him alive my 2nd marriage would eventually end which was very difficult for me to deal with at the time.

Let's put it this way. I have never tried to change a Deja Vu. However, a deja Vu is not necessarily the only way I see forward in time either. Usually, I'm just waking up in the morning after spending the night with God when I see the future the most clearly.

For example, I woke up in 1985 and knew no one in the family should drive a car that day but it wasn't set in stone like a Deja Vu often is. The angels basically told me not to let anyone drive in a car in my family that day or someone likely would die(one or more of my family would die if they drove that day). So, because it was a Saturday I thought it would be easy to get no one including me to drive in a car. But, it wasn't. Because my wife had a business delivery and my daughter had orchestra practice at her high school. So, when I said: "No one should drive a car that day my wife said: "NO! because I have a business delivery and our daughter has orchestra practice at the high school. So, I prayed diligently for a couple of hours until they left trying to make sure no one died.

However, the head on accident still happened. Just no one died in my family. But, my wife had broken ribs (cracked ribs which was extremely painful to breathe for several months while they healed and my step daughter's head almost went through the windshield but she put her hand against the windshield to stop and hurt her head on the ring she was wearing but didn't need a hospital and my wife decided not to go to a hospital either. But, the car was totaled. But, we had insurance so that turned out okay because it was insured. So, no one died but I couldn't stop the accident. But, I could pray and save the lives of my two family members which I did.

By God's Grace

So, can a Deja Vu be stopped? Not sure about this. But, I do know God has some timelines set in stone and others are not set in stone. And I saved my wife and daughter by praying. But, I'm still not sure I did the right thing for a variety of reasons at this point. For example, what if my daughter and wife should have died and it might have been better for them. Because even though my 2nd wife has had many boyfriends she never remarried and is alone now. So, I don't know really whether I did the right thing or not for her or my step daughter at this point.

However, given the opportunity I would do the same thing again because I can. By God's Grace

But, be very careful with all of this because God and the angels have to agree with you regarding all this and this time they did.

By God's Grace

The angels wouldn't have told me about this unless they wanted my ex-wife and step daughter to survive. This is what I believe is true right now.

By God's Grace

No comments: