Like the time when I was 5 I had a Deja Vu that didn't come true until I was about 22 years old in San Diego. So, if I was 5 I would have lived in either Vista or El Cajon then in 1953. But, I lived in Los Angeles county in Tujunga and Glendale from 1954 until 1969. Then the Deja Vu took place in San Diego near Balboa park when I lived in Rancho Bernardo near Escondido.
Another Deja Vu (this one upset me at the time) was that I was married to my 2nd wife in the 1980s and had a deja vu that I was going to be married a 3rd time. I was pretty upset to realize this in the 1980s before it actually happened. Because I was still pretty happy in my 2nd marriage when I had this Deja Vu that I would be married a 3rd time.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment