Monday, August 24, 2020

The Type of Autoencoder I use to blog with is here at Blogger.com (Blogspot) converts typing or HTML code to code specific to Blogging

It is designed to take print or pictures and designs and convert them into HTML directly which works great sometimes and not so well other times depending upon what I'm converting and who wrote the original code. When it's just print that I write that it automatically converts it to HTML (or a similar compatible computer language) it is usually okay. But, when I quote something some times it's okay and sometimes not.

But, the advantage for me the blogger is it takes around 10% or less time to use an autoencoder than it does to compose your own HTML yourself from scratch. But, I suppose if you had many different subroutines already created and stored some HTML (or compatible programmers) might prefer to plug in their subroutines and do it themselves that way.

However, I think what I do takes the least time and is the most bang for the buck so to speak time wise for me.

So, for me, Autoencoders are one of the best things invented for the internet so far since they went with Servers back in the 1980s and 1990s.

No comments: