Or "How are you going to survive the next 10 or 20 years here in the U.S."
If you worry about your problems they will destroy you. However, if you see all problems as only opportunities for your success in life then there are "ONLY OPPORTUNITIES". It's all how you view your life.
For example: "If you lose your job" .There are other jobs sometimes in other places and this might be better than the life I led before.
IF your relationship breaks up: "I can live somewhere else if I want to and work and go to school somewhere else if I want to. I can meet someone new and have a better relationship than my last one."
So, you see how this works. You refuse to freak out about the negative and see every situation as a positive and you move your life forward in this way and stop worrying about the negative effects to your life of whatever situation you are presently in.
I did this in 1994 and 1995 during a particularly difficult divorce and it saved my life.
A Friend (now passed away) who had a master's degree in psychology gave me this advice and it worked for me to start a whole new life, get married and have another daughter and save my life and all my children's and grandchildren's lives now in the process.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment