Thursday, August 27, 2020

"There are no problems only opportunities"

Or "How are you going to survive the next 10 or 20 years here in the U.S."

If you worry about your problems they will destroy you. However, if you see all problems as only opportunities for your success in life then there are "ONLY OPPORTUNITIES". It's all how you view your life.

For example: "If you lose your job" .There are other jobs sometimes in other places and this  might be better than the life I led before.

IF your relationship breaks up: "I can live somewhere else if I want to and work and go to school somewhere else if I want to. I can meet someone new and have a better relationship than my last one."

So, you see how this works. You refuse to freak out about the negative and see every situation as a positive and you move your life forward in this way and stop worrying about the negative effects to your life of whatever situation you are presently in.

I did this in 1994 and 1995 during a particularly difficult divorce and it saved my life.

A Friend (now passed away) who had a master's degree in psychology gave me this advice and it worked for me to start a whole new life, get married and have another daughter and save my life and all my children's and grandchildren's lives now in the process.

By God's Grace

No comments: