Saturday, November 12, 2022

Moby Dick"s Restaurant on the Pier in Santa Barbara

 I have been to this restaurant many times in the past over the years with my wife and family. It has a really great view of the harbor there in Santa Barbara where the boats and ships all come in. It was also interesting because there was a cruise ship off shore you could also see from the pier. The parking is free for up to 90 minutes now out on the pier next to the restaurant so since we stayed at the restaurant only 90 minutes or less the parking was free for us which was great too. We were able to get a good view table of the harbor when we went because it wasn't that busy without a reservation so we were very lucky too. It was great to take my daughter out to dinner with us and she drove us in her car which made it better for my wife and I too. We had a lovely time there at the restaurant out on the Santa Barbara Pier.

No comments: