Thursday, July 4, 2024

As an American I found myself feeling despondent today. I finally realized what it was.

It's the heat harming and killing people and animals over most of the U.S. right now. I was  picking up on how many cancelled day time  outside events in cities and communities across the U.S. that are being cancelled because it's just too damned hot to keep the infirm and old folks alive at them!

This is what i was feeling I realized as an intuitive today. Once I realized this I was okay because it was easy for me to give all this pain and suffering and death to God. Experiencing God 24 hours a day I can do this. I feel sorry for those possibly unable to give the suffering to God so they can go on living and remove the weight from their shoulders in this way.

But, the suffering all across California and the west all the way to Texas and beyond is far beyond what most people living other places likely can imagine.

However, here I am in one of the cooler places in the U.S. with a temperature even  at almost 2 pm of only

68 degrees while I sit in my hot tub outside in sun near the beach where it is always usually cooler here even in the summers.

No comments: