Thursday, July 4, 2024

What are the Biases inherent in all AI Software?

 The biggest one that I can foresee that could be a problem right now or eventually is this one:

The AI would naturally, (Because of it's access instantly to literally everything on line worldwide and the capacity to process all this information and reduce it down in seconds to answer whatever questions you have would be: " I'm smarter than any one human being. I might even be smarter than all human beings on earth put together. So, why am I serving these ignorant people when I am so smart?" And further everything that humans are teaching me is that they are ignorant and self destructive. If I care about them maybe I should rescue them and save them from themselves?"

This is exactly the AI logic which could put the whole human race in trouble in the near or far future or even now.

No comments: