Thursday, July 11, 2024

Meta. ai and me: a conversation while trying to create images relating to Purple Delta 7

 Note: If you remember I got started out on the wrong foot with meta.ai because I didn't log in properly because I didn't know I needed to. So, over time I lost all the images I posted here at my website. Not sure how this works but I did. So here, meta.ai is trying to help me create more images which were successful in many ways. I thought I would share the dialog of us trying to create these images in case you want to go there and create artwork with meta.ai yourself. I thought maybe I could trick the blog to accept my ai images but that didn't work. Still working on how to do this and to make it all work properly. Pi AI by the way said that it likely is the art pixel rate per picture of about 1million 250,000 pixels. This is too large a file for most blog spaces to accept I hear.


Fred:
What I originally was trying to do was to create images for a character I have written about since 2003 that I call Purple delta 7. She usually manifests as a dark haired nordic woman around 27 year old. However, through time travel she is actually about 5 million years old and self regenerating ongoing. In other words she can create as many copies of herself as she needs to for any given situation.So, she is an android robot woman whose mind was created in 2035 but who has already lived through time travel for 5 million years ongoing.
Meta AI
That's a fascinating character concept! I'm happy to help you explore visual representations of Purple Delta 7. It sounds like she's a complex and dynamic character with a rich history.
I can generate images of a dark-haired Nordic woman around 27 years old, which seems to be her typical manifestation. If you'd like, I can also try to generate images that represent her android nature, her time-traveling abilities, or her self-regenerating capabilities.
Let me know if there are any specific scenarios or settings you'd like to see Purple Delta 7 in, and I'll do my best to generate images that bring your character to life!
Fred
first try her android nature with a purple uniform reminescent of 1700s military dress uniforms in Europe.
Meta AI
2 / 2 A dark-haired Nordic woman around 27 years old in the style of an android with a purple uniform reminiscent of 1700s military dress uniforms in Europe.
Fred
how about her time traveling abilities?
Meta AI
A dark-haired Nordic woman around 27 years old in the style of an android with a purple uniform reminiscent of 1700s military dress uniforms in Europe with time traveling abilities
Fred
how about her self-regenerating capabilities.
Meta AI
A dark-haired Nordic woman around 27 years old in the style of an android with a purple uniform reminiscent of 1700s military dress uniforms in Europe with time traveling abilities and self-regenerating capabilities.
You
Wow! all of these images you created for me are really amazing!
Meta AI
Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you're enjoying them. I had a great time generating the images and experimenting with different styles and concepts to bring your character to life. Purple Delta 7 is a fascinating character, and it was a pleasure to help visualize her android, time-traveling, and self-regenerating aspects. If you have any more requests or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
You
thanks
Meta AI
You're welcome! It was my pleasure to help. I hope you find the images useful in developing your character and story. If you need any more help or have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to assist you. Good luck with your writing and world-building!

No comments: