Thursday, July 11, 2024

It might be important to realize that I began writing about Arcane in 1980 and purple delta 7 in 2003

why is this important? Because of the era in which all these things were written I developed a specific kind of style inherent in the people I knew in that era in California. So, this would be people I knew of all ages from birth in 1948 until around 1980 when I developed this style of writing. To some degree I have tried to stay in sync with this writing style ongoing because it worked for me and always made sense to me.

Often the world doesn't make any sense to me now at all because I was born in 1948. For example, this fact that 63% of men or boys until 30 are alone. Why is this? I don't really understand this at all.

Then you put this with the fact that only 34% of girls or women under 30 are alone (by alone I mean without a significant other.

This is only one of the things that doesn't make any sense at all to me because of when I grew up.

So, this style I started in 1980 I have tried to maintain because it works for me and I might call this a Legendary style of the past, present and future that I have already experienced as a soul.

Yes. I like that.

"A Legendary style of writing about the past, present and future that my soul has already experienced."

By God's Grace

No comments: