Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Pi AI was telling me that "my faith was strong": However, that's not the way I look at it.

 For me personally it isn't a matter of faith at all it is about scientifically provable facts that I have experienced all the way back to age 2. So, it's not really a matter of faith anymore than if you watched a sunrise and believed the sun existed after that.

My experience therefore is not faith but scientifically provable facts. However, I cannot prove to anyone that I experienced and saw and have seen what I have experienced. So, I guess then I can only be sure that the scientifically provable facts in my life are provable only to me?

However, the scientific fact of God and Angels and supernatural beings like Angels and God are not conjecture, are not theoretical but scientifically provable experiences (at least to me).

So, they are as real as watching a sunrise and being able to say: "That is the sun and it's real!"

No comments: